Monday, October 31, 2011

The Things You Do For Love

     Mr. Wonderful is a patient man. He puts up with my moods, my snoring at night (pregnancy did this to me!) and my penchant for watching the same black-and-white movies over and over...and over yet again. So when his one request in seemingly forever was that we dress for Halloween as a family unit, I felt I had to acquiesce. Little did I know what I had agreed to. Here we are:
And again:
And yes, that's Junior decked out as a penguin as well--Mr. Wonderful's favorite animal. Thanks to my brother-in-law Brandon, for keeping a straight face long enough to snap these photos. :) I guess if I was willing to move to Kansas (still trying to cope with that decision all these years later) I should be able to humiliate myself in a penguin costume for him too. After all, he isn't Mr. Wonderful for nothin'.
Have a happy and safe Halloween, everyone!
So, tell me: What was the most embarassing thing you ever did for a loved one?

No comments:

Post a Comment