Thursday, February 16, 2012

No News Is....No News

...But this time...there's news!!!
We have a house. Not just any house, but the house I drooled over for so very, very long. A year, to be exact. I haven't even seen this house in a year and we got it--just like that! Thanks to my husband and his masterful, previously untried negotiating skills, our little boy has a great new home to live in, come the beginning of April. Here she is, folks:

Lastly here, is Junior's room. I have just enough Beatrix Potter items to make it look like Peter Rabbit threw up in this room by the time I'm done. Bottom half of the walls have white wainscoting, but I will be painting the top half blue. 


This house has all the little touches I adore--the glass doorknobs, the trim, original moldings...with a completely amazing, up-to-date kitchen and bath. What more could a girl want?
We're very, very excited to move out of The Campsite and into our brand new (but built in 1928) home. I'm especially happy for these guys:


                                                          The cat declined to be photographed

These are the moments in life, when these major, major positive things occur, that you hit your knees right where you are and thank God. Over and over and over...
What a wonderful past few months these have been. First our big healthy boy, and now a beautiful new home. I am one blessed, grateful lady.

Come April we are open for visitors! You know who you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment