Friday, July 8, 2011

Progress!

     We've got paint on the walls! The painting for the temporary nursery will be finished by the end of the weekend! Just have some edging to do. I am loving the color...very soft, kinda like a taupey buttercream. The crib is finished as well, but Mr. Wonderful has to go over the finials (it's a four-poster) with a brush.

     Our Kansas City baby shower (Baby Shower #2) is next weekend. I cannot believe how the time is flying by. I'm looking forward to celebrating the impending arrival of Junior with Dusty's family and friends, now that we've already partied it up with mine. :) We're having a couples shower, so Dusty's buddies can be included, and I'm really happy about that. I think my husband will enjoy that so much more. I know I will--his friends are pretty entertaining!

     I have a list of things to do a mile long today, but tonight I hope to attend the Westport Food Truck Festival!
    I am particularly attracted to the 3 Girls Cupcakes truck! Those girls know their cupcakes! I'll have more on this for you later!
    I promised Tyson (a.k.a Stinky Breath) a walk to the park this morning, so I think I'm going to head out before the day gets scorching. Have a terrific day, Oz readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment